Challenge Pit

This is not what I think but why

Friday, January 21, 2005

The Line of Beauty, Alan Hollinghurst. I am on it now, but seems that I can't like it. The first few pages couldn't grip me.
Today I ordered Tender Buttons and A Life in Four Books.
We made some barbeque tonight in our mighty microwave. For tomorrow I have made Iranian stew with celery.
Yesterday a classmate in Dutch course had brought Turkish Rockey (43%) I drank it well along with another Lady's American maize-cake from Colorado. I made a demo on Bam, the oldest clay city in the world which was ruined in December 2003 earthquake devouring more than 50,000 souls. Today I saw that the victims of Tsunami earthquake and sea storm has gone high up to 220,000.
What a terrifying dream I had last night. I saw that I shot Hasti and Mijo and myself with a gun, she was dead the very first moment, Mijo lasted for some seconds and I didn't die until I was drowned in water by my father and Nahid's mother, the devil personified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home