Challenge Pit

This is not what I think but why

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

now and then

I am at the main library of the city's university. I can remember when I was at high shool and used to go to the library situated next to our school. Few resourses and no computer of course. I used it only to borrow books and sometimes study in its quiet ambience.
Now but it's a different story. So many references only here (I have at least 100 reference books on my hard disk only), wide rage of internet sites and computers to be used by the students. I am now at the study hall and am connected to internet via my own laptop listening to live Iranian radio and at the same time revising one of my articles on Iranian post-revolution crime fiction.
who knows what it would be like a decade and a half later from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home